rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Hi everyone! Here are 2 sites that I would liKE to share with everyone.

The 1st one! www.wikipedia.com
Well, everyone knows this. But I still wanna talk bout it a lil bit. It's a encyclopedia and shares a lot of information. I know you guys would be busy preparing presentation or school projects in secondary school and this will definitely help =)

And the 2nd one--> www.thefreedictionary.com
Instead of looking into the dictionary why don't you try this website? But you don't have to purposely online to use this website! When you come across any new words while you are reading an online article or while you are chatting with your friend and suddenly he or she use some "high class" words, don't get panic. Get help from this website =) Furthermore, you can find idioms and phrases here too!

Hope that it helps you in your studies. =)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails